Before medicines and over the counter drugs made its way in our market, and become a need for us, the early Filipinos have long found remedies that would help common illnesses.
Herbal Medicines have been of big help in the common aches all around the body. Most of the Herbal Medicines used before are found in most Filipino homes even up to now. Handful oregano leaves at our backyard once saved my family from spending too much for my medicines. That’s the same story for most families in the rural areas where it would take hours before you could arrive at a hospital. There is always an eagerness to be cured before the illness worsens, and why would a family spend much money in buying medicines when they know can cure the sick at their own home.
Nature has provided us with almost everything we needed, even to lengthen our lives, we just need to use them properly and intelligently.
Having an organized lifestyle means a disciplined lifestyle just like a military or people who are working in the military do. Military culture is a dynamic, phenomenon which undergoes evolution in consonance with the changing environments. The psycho–social and socio–economic environment has deteriorated over the past decades. The military lifestyle shows the organized way of living and being brave and stand firm to their principles.
An Organized Way of Life
People who have this kind of lifestyle had very strong values, customs and traditions is undergoing a process of degradation. The media and general awareness has also played a major role in giving rise to materialistic approach among soldiers. This form of culture provides an environment under which leadership and management are exercised in the armed forces. Military kind of life is generally based on the ideals of honor, sacrifice and discipline.
When you embark on a new relationship, all you see are rainbows and ponies. You love hearing her smile, talk, and laugh. But when the novelty of your relationship wears off, when everything starts feeling old, you might ask yourself, “are you dating the wrong girl?” You might still have fun with her, but it’s not just the same. If you need dating advice to figure out what’s wrong with you, here are some signs that will tell you if you’re dating the wrong girl:
- You get annoyed easily when you’re together. It’s only now that you notice the things that irritate you about her, things that you used to ignore when you first started your relationship. The things that you used to consider as pretty and cute before are now easier to ignore so you can avoid getting annoyed with her. Now, you feel wary about seeing those things that tick you off when you go on a date.
- You’re no longer as interested in her. She’s talking over a romantic dinner, yet you find yourself spacing out. You seem to have less patience to actively listen to her while she is talking. It is not that you are not interested in the topic that she is discussing or that you are too tired to be attentive to her. It’s just that you are not interested in anything that you do together with her. You can accept the fact that not all conversations you have with her is interesting, but you should at least have the desire to pay attention to her most of the time.
- You don’t want to join her family gatherings. If you keep making excuses not to escort her during a family member or relative’s birthday party, wedding, or any other family event, this is an even bigger confirmation that your relationship is no longer working. It makes sense to listen to the dating advice that you should be honest with her about your feelings. By avoiding her family gatherings, you are already distancing yourself from her and the possible impact that you might make in her life.
- You don’t include her in your plans for your life. Being in a relationship means including her in your activities, personal or professional. You could take her when you meet up with friends or invite her as your date to some work events. But if you stop doing this and try to hide these events from her, then it means that you might be happier if she is not around.
- You don’t feel excited about meeting her. Even if you have been dating for some time, the excitement of seeing her does not fade completely. But if you don’t feel happy every time she sets up a date for you and prefer to watch TV at home instead, it’s another sign that you no longer feel something special for her.
If you don’t want to break up with her just because you don’t want to get into the nervous stage of starting another relationship or if you don’t want to hurt her feelings, you should listen to this dating advice – deal with it. It will lift the burden of pretending that nothing is wrong with your relationship. It will also help her move on and find a man who really loves her.
One possible contender to replace Justice Antonin Scalia on the U.S. Supreme Court is an Indian-American appeals court judge, Sri Srinivasan, who has pro-business credentials and a stellar resume. He also has a dog. Learn more about dog training tips today.
If he was nominated his background may make it more politically challenging for Republicans as they plan to block anyone put forward by President Barack Obama.
Srinivasan, 48, has served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since he was confirmed on a 97-0 bipartisan vote in the U.S. Senate in May 2013. Republican senators who supported him then would likely be asked to justify why they couldn’t back him for the Supreme Court.
Many names are likely under consideration and the White House has not tipped its hand, but recent Supreme Court appointments have tended to be appeals court judges and the appeals court in Washington on which Srinivasan serves has often been a springboard to the high court. Scalia himself served on the court, as did other Supreme Court members Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Clarence Thomas and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The White House said on Sunday that Obama will wait until the U.S. Senate is back in session before making a nomination. The Senate returns from recess on Feb. 22.
Republicans have called for Scalia’s seat to remain open so that the next president, who would take office in January 2017, can nominate a replacement. Other judges Obama could consider appointing include Paul Watford, a black man who serves on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and Jacqueline Nguyen, a Vietnamese-American woman who serves on the same court as Watford.
Little is known about Srinivasan’s views on divisive social issues like abortion and affirmative action. But as a senior Justice Department lawyer in 2013, he was part of the legal team that successfully urged the high court to strike down the Defense of Marriage Act, a law that restricted the definition of marriage to heterosexual couples for the purposes of federal benefits. The ruling helped pave the way for the court’s ruling in June 2015 that legalized gay marriage nationwide.
Srinivasan could not be reached for comment.
Are we witnessing the end of “Abenomics”? Has Japan’s grand attempt to reflate the world’s third largest economy failed?
In the last two weeks we’ve seen the country’s central bank, the Bank of Japan (BOJ) cross in to uncharted territory, pushing interest rates below zero for the first time ever.
In just two days last week the Japanese stock market tumbled nearly 8%, erasing most of the gains of the last two years. The latest GDP figures show the Japanese economy is shrinking again.
All of this is bad news for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his right hand man, central bank governor Haruhiko Kuroda. But is it their fault? And is their project now doomed?
There has been a lot of hyperbole surrounding the Abenomics project. The Bank of Japan’s vast money printing project has been described as a “money-spewing bazooka”.
Governor Kuroda has repeatedly said he will do “whatever it takes” to defeat 20 years of deflation. But the core of Abenomics is not reflation; it is weakening the Japanese currency, the yen.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s economic policy, which quickly became known as “Abenomics” is based on three arrows:
- The monetary arrow: expansion of the money supply to combat deflation
- The fiscal arrow: increased government spending to stimulate demand in the economy
- The structural arrow: structural reforms to make the economy more productive and competitive
Read full article here.